Visit the Ebro Delta wetlands, known for its extensive rice fields and diverse bird population. Travel on to Peñiscola, a beautiful coastal town home to some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean and an impressive medieval castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Mobility scooters
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- In order to enter the historical center of Peñiscola, you have to make a short uphill walk. Please wear comfortable shoes and be advised that the terrain is not conducive to wheelchairs
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time