Join a guided walking tour of Salem and go back in time to the 17th century. Learn all about the 1692 witch trials and uncover rarely told stories of how Salem handled the aftermath of its horrific deeds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the courtyard outside of Old Town Hall. They'll be wearing a Junket t-shirt for easy identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile