Explore the small but breathtaking island of Sal on a guided full-day trip. See Cape Verde through the eyes of a local, and visit 10 of the island's highlights. Snorkel, bathe, marvel at the “Blue Eye,” and more. Benefit from included hotel transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before at the pick-up points Your guide will be on a pick-up truck with the company logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- Please arrive at your pickup point 10 minutes before the activity starts
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The tour can take place in an open car, like a 4x4 pickup
- Lunch and entries are not included in the private tour option (€5 Salt Pans, €3 Buracona to be paid on the day)
- The group tour is all inclusive