Visit the upscale neighborhood of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, a premier fashion district in Paris, and home to upscale shops featuring hand-made sweets. Taste the trends in chocolates, pastry, and bread, offered up by exceptional gastronomic craftsmen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Japanese, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Outside la Maison du Chocolat, 19 rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris. Nearest metro station: Sèvres-Babylone, lines 10 or 12. Boulevard Raspail ExitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants total to operate
- Should there not be enough participants for the date/time you have booked, you will be contacted by the supplier who will propose alternate dates and times