Save time and skip the long lines to the Sagrada Família to explore Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece with an expert guide. Marvel at different features of the basilica from the outside and inside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at "Gaudi's Avenue" (Av. de Gaudi 2), next to La Sagrada Familia. As you face the Nativity facade of the Sagrada Familia, to your extreme right you will see a large old-fashioned lamp post on the intersection between Burger King and KFC. In front of this lamp post. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign. The metro stop is "Sagrada Familia", on lines L2 (purple) and L5 (blue). Please be aware that there are multiple metro exits.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear suitable clothes to visit the basilica. Men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees. The local operator cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
- The tours comply with all local government regulations. Please refer to Barcelona's government guidelines for the most up-to-date information.
- There will be a security bag check before entering the site.
- This is the most affordable, easiest, and most accessible way to see the Sagrada Família, and perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in Barcelona but wants to do justice to its most impressive attraction.