Experience the amazing landscapes of the Muong Hoa Valley on a 2-day trek, visit many different ethnic minorities villages. Spend the night at a local minority homestay and learn about their customs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from hotels in Sapa town center. 13 Tue Tinh street, Sapa ( Vietnam Nomadtrails office) Hotlines: +84(0)912372893 / + 84(0)967719481
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This trek is not suitable for disabled people and children under 6 years old
- Warm clothes are recommended from October to March
- Bring trekking shoes, your sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please respect the local culture