Discover Sapa's highlights on a 2-day shuttle bus tour from Hanoi. Stay overnight at cozy hotels and visit the area's main attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup is offered at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The trek on Day 1 is about 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) and it lasts for 2 hours.
- The trek on Day 2 is about 9 kilometers (5.5 miles) and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
- The weather in Sapa is unpredictable, but it is normally cold from September to March.
- Due to Sapa's altitude, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- The driver from Hanoi to Sapa speaks very little English.
- Check-in at the hotel in Sapa is at 1:30 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM. If you want to keep the room, the room charge will be applied based on availability.
- Pickup and drop-off are only available in Hanoi Old Quarter; if you are staying outside this area, please select one the meeting point options.
- Drop-off is not available at the airport or train station as arrival times vary.