Learn how to windsurf on an 8-hour instructed course on Rovinj's island of Sveti Andrija. Get to grip with the basics on dry land before heading out to the sheltered bay to try out what you've learnt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Russian, Italian, Croatian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Water sports center Rovinj, Windsurfing-kayak-SUP, Crveni otok, 52210, Rovinj, Croatia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Watersport center is on the island St Johan
- Boat to the island is going from Mali mol in Rovinj and from Delfin dock.
- Boat named Rubinum going: every one hour from 06:30 until 00:30 from Rovinj
- From island to Rovinj 7:00-01:00
- Return ticket is 70,00 HRK