Jump aboard a snowmobile and zip through the forests of the Arctic Circle to a traditional reindeer farm. Get to know these sweet animals, hear about how they live, and enjoy a brief sledge-pulling experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup starts 1 hour before your tour starts. The exact pickup time will be sent by email the day before the activity. If you don't receive this information, please contact your tour provider by phone. Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby or outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. If you don't require a pickup, you can meet your guide at Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park office, Joulumaantie 5, Santa Claus Village at 9:00.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Snowmobile equipment will be provided
- Visit to a Reindeer farm, short reindeer sledding experience, and 1-hour of snowmobile driving are included
- In order to drive a snowmobile, one must have a valid driver's license for a regular, passenger car
- Please note that the only Chinese driver's licenses accepted in Finland are from Hong Kong and Macao
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile. If the number of people in the group is an odd number, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another member of the activity. Single driving is available as supplement for adults
- Pickup is provided about 1 hour prior to departure from Rovaniemi city center and within a radius of 9 miles. Your exact pickup time will be sent by email the day before
- Children under 14 years will be seated on a sled pulled by the guide's snowmobile
- Missing the meeting time and point will result in a missed safari which will not be refunded