Take a journey into the Lappish wilderness by snowmobile. Enjoy sausages by the campfire and wait for the Northern Lights to appear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickups start 1 hour before your tour starts. The exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby or outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Each snowmobile holds 2 adults
- A valid driving license is required to drive a snowmobile, but children can join the safari sitting on a sled under warm blankets: Children 0-14 years will be seated in a sled behind the guide's snowmobile and small children should be accompanied by a parent for the child's safety
- If a child over 140 centimeters wishes to sit in the snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged
- Pickup and drop-off is available within a 10 kilometer radius of Rovaniemi
- This tour is suitable for children, but note the late starting time of the excursion
- Please remember the Northern Lights are a natural occurrence; visibility is subject to weather conditions and sightings are never guaranteed