Experience a wonder of the natural world on a sightseeing tour from Rovaniemi and see the Northern Lights aboard a comfortable sleigh pulled by a snowmobile. Marvel at the winter landscape of the Arctic Circle after dark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- • Wild Nordic Safari Center, Joulupukintie 1 (20 min before the start) • Santasport, Hiihtomajantie 2 (40 min before the start) • Sky Ounasvaara Hotel, Juhanuskalliontie (40 min before the start) • Ounasvaara Chalets, Antinmukka 4 (35 min before the start) • Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, Tarvantie 3 (30 min before the start) • Apukka Resort, Tutkijantie 28 (30 min before the start) • Arctic Circle Wilderness Resort, Vaattunkikoenkaeaentie 219 (45 min before the start) • Hotel Aakenus, Korkalonkatu 6 (70 min before the start) • Santa's Hotel Santa Claus, Korkalonkatu 29 (60 min before the start) • Arctic City Hotel, Pekankatu 9 (55 min before the start) • Scandic Pohjanhovi, Pohjanpuistikko 2 (50 min before the start) • Original Sokos Vaakuna, Asema-aukio 2 (50 min before the start) • Arctic Light Hotel, Valtakatu 18 (35 min before the start) • Hostel Cafe Koti, Valtakatu 21 (35 min before the start) • Scandic Rovaniemi City, Koskikatu 23 (30 min before the start)
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price
- The activity provider reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions
- The northern lights are a natural occurrence and the activity provider can't guarantee the level of activity, vibrancy, or color of the northern lights on the day of the trip