Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise through the frozen waters of the Bothnian Sea in Lapland on an icebreaker ship. Swim in the icy water in a flotation survival suit and explore the vessel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 30 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Hebrew, Finnish
- Pickup included
- Your inserted pickup address might not be included in the activity provider's pickup area. You will receive more information from the activity provider about the closest pickup location to your address within 24 hours after your booking. Please see the available pickup locations below: 08:55 Santa Sport Hotel 09:05 Arctic Tree House Hotel 09:15 Santa Claus Holiday Village (in front of Three Elves restaurant) 09:30 Rovaniemi tourist information (Koskikatu 12) 09:40 Rovaniemi train station (on the side of the parking lot)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Icebreaker departs from Axelsvik, Sweden
- The activity provider shall not be held liable for any compensation for loss of gratification in case of swimming cancellation for safety reasons due to unforeseeable adverse weather conditions