Discover the wonders of Rottnest Island on this combined Segway tour and ferry ticket package. Embark on a 1-hour, guided Segway tour and retrace the history of the Rottnest's Colonial settlements, then enjoy free time to explore on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Crown Metropol: 7:00AM Hyatt Regency: 7:20AM Pan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AM Travelodge Hotel: 7:30AM Parmelia Hilton: 7:40AM Intercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AM Four Points By Sheraton: 7:50AM Sullivans Hotel: 8:00AM You will receive specific pickup location and time instructions after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10-minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island if you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pickup location and time.
- Small group available
- Enjoy a day trip to Rottnest Island with a return ferry from Perth or Fremantle
- Retrace the island's Colonial settlement history on a fascinating 1-hour Segway tour
- Spend the afternoon exploring at your own leisure, visiting the sights that appeal to you most
- Go in search of the adorable, native quokkas that inhabit the island
- Same day return ferry
- Admission fee
- Segway tour
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring one carry-on item on board per person
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes