Board the Nehalennia, a traditional passenger ship built in 1908, and explore Rotterdam Harbor on a 2-hour cruise. Admire the many architectural highlights and harbor activities along the route, as an English-speaking guide provides expert commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, German
- Admire the architecture of bridges and buildings
- Watch the activities of container ships, cranes, and ferries
- See the best that Rotterdam Harbor has to offer
- 2-hour harbor cruise
- Commentary in English
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look for the passenger ship "Nehalennia" between the Erasmus and Willems bridges in Rotterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.