Learn about the history of the vikings including exactly how they were such good seafarers. You will also be able to observe the 5 viking ships that were found very close to the Roskilde Fiord.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Meet your guide at Copenhagen Central Station, exit Tivoli.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will be required to walk for approximately 15 minutes to the Viking Ship Museum