Explore the Almeria region of Spain on this full-day bus tour to the Sierra Nevada National Park. See the cave houses of Guadix. Pass through the Nacimiento River Valley. Visit a pottery workshop in Alhabia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Guests are usually picked up from their hotels. If you are staying in a private apartment, the pick-up point will be the nearest hotel.
- Experience the beautiful scenery of the Sierra Nevada National Park
- Discover the famous cave houses of Guadix
- Admire local pottery in a traditional craft workshop
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Costa de Almeria
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Bus transportation
- Services of an expert local guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour operator reserves the right to modify the itinerary and the order of excursions for organizational reasons.