Enjoy a tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
•For bookings until March 22: the meeting point is in Piazza della Città Leonina, 2, 00193 Roma RM, Italy •For bookings from March 23: the meeting point is via Sebastiano Veniero 21, 00192 Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women to enter the museums
- Certain areas of the attraction may be closed due to religious events and national holidays
- Children and students must bring an ID or student card with photo and validity period
- The exact timings and reservations may vary, depending on the Vatican's administration offices availability and decisions on the booking day
- The Basilica of St. Peter's may be subject to unscheduled closings and late openings for religious ceremonies. As these are often last-minute, the Vatican's administration don't often inform the local tour provider. In this case, a complete tour is provided by exploring the Vatican Museums in detail