Explore the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel with a private guide dedicated only to you and your friends/family. Get a unique understanding of the history and world-class art collection of the Vatican while you marvel at the beauty all around you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the top of the wide steps beside Caffè Vaticano. Your guide will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Until further notice, it won't be possible to access St. Peter's Basilica due to Covid-19 restrictions. Instead, an extended tour of the Vatican Museums will be offered.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs.
- The tour is accessible, but the itinerary may have to be adjusted.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events.