Discover one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world with skip-the-line access to St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and Sistine Chapel. Explore the papal treasures and magnificent art of the Vatican Museums on a 3-hour guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally-located hotels only. Please note, pickup is not available from B&Bs, guesthouses, or apartments.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed
- Please also dress appropriately for extensive walking
- No umbrellas, trolleys, baby strollers, large bags and tripods will be allowed into the Museums
- Tours in French could be carried out along with the Portuguese language and vice versa, but note that you will hear your language through the headset which will automatically go on mute when the other language is spoken
- Important: The visit inside St. Peter's Basilica is substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library on Wednesday morning tours (8:30 and 11:00 tours) due to the Papal Audience taking place every Wednesday
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible