Dwell into serenity by having an exclusive breakfast and exploring firsthand the beauty of the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica an hour before it will be open for the public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
•Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior the activity •The meeting point is at Via Tunisi 4, 00192, which is located at the bottom of the wide steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. •Your guide will be holding a “Loving Rome” orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Some parts might not be accessible and are subject to unexpected closures until further notice due site’s restrictions.
- During religious holidays or Wednesday morning (Papal Audience) the tour will only include an external guided tour of the Basilica.
- Wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees ,If your clothing does not comply with the rules, you may be denied entry.
- All guests must undergo through an airport-style security. During high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- Photography is not allowed in the interior of the Sistine Chapel and some parts. The staff are authorized to delete any files taken.
- Food and drinks are not allowed, with the exception of water.
- Bags and suitcases larger than 40x35x15 cm, tripods, large umbrellas and potentially dangerous objects are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums and must be left in the cloakroom. The cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the end of the tour.