Skip the line and discover the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel on a private tour with your own personal guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 25 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- St. Peter’s Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July, and August are particularly busy.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.