Get Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Vatican Museums. Explore the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
The tour operator's office, Via Germanico 67, 00192 RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- The entrance tickets are timed, which means that late arrivals can not be granted access
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is only permitted to visitors dressed appropriately. Shoulders and knees must be covered and no hats are allowed
- No photography or filming is permitted inside the Sistine Chapel
- It is obligatory to deposit suitcases, large backpacks and umbrellas in the cloakroom
- Students aged 18-25 must have their international student cards and ID cards as a proof of age with them on the day of the visit
- Children under 18 years must have their documents with them as a proof of age on the day of the visit
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.