Skip the ticket lines and enjoy a semi-private VIP tour of the Vatican. Admire works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and others in the Vatican Museums. Marvel at the frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Comune di Roma RM, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Student card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Students must bring a valid student ID card to enter.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under 6 years old travel free.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.