Experience the wonders of the Vatican Museums in the evening, after the crowds have gone home. Explore the museum in the magical, dreamlike state of the evening hours. Enjoy a small group tour of only 6 people to make this experience even more intimate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Skip the ticket lines at the Vatican Museums
- Admire the Sistine Chapel without the crowds
- Explore the impressive galleries in the quiet of the evening
- Ask all the questions you want in your small group of only 6 people
- 3-hour small group tour
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Professional local guide
- Administrative fees
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of Caffé Vaticano, on Viale Vatican 100, across the street from the museum’s entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Availability is limited and tours take place just once a week, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tours depart each Friday at 8:00 PM from late April to late October.
- Please note that on rare occasions, your group might have 1 or 2 additional guests so as not to split families or groups of friends traveling together.