Discover what everyday life is like for Romans in this traditional authentic neighborhood. Learn about the passion these small business owners have for their family-run market stalls, stores, and trattorias. Taste the finest local produce imaginable.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Your guide will be waiting for you by the statue closest to the Santa Maria Liberatrice Church (which is located on the other side of the road) holding a Devour Rome sign • Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before tour start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please contact us at the time of the booking.
- This tour is in English
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegans.
- Devour comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information