Discover the real dark heart of Rome on this combination tour. Visit the ancient part of the city that’s buried beneath the busy streets and join in a nighttime adventure that leaves no stone unturned and unveils the Eternal City’s unseen history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 489 minutes
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the famous Capuchin Bone Chapel, decorated with the bones of 4,000 monks
- Step back in time at the Basilica of San Clemente
- Tour the historic heart of Rome and hear secret stories behind some of the most famous sites
- English-speaking expert guide
- Small group tour (maximum of 22 people)
- Admission to the Catacombs of Rome, Basilica of San Clemente, and the Capuchin Bone Chapel
- Transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Guided storytelling tour of Rome’s historic center
- Hotel pick-up/drop off service
- Transfers between the 2 tours
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
- People with claustrophobia
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Afternoon Tour Meeting time: 14:15 Start time: 14:30 Location: Piazza Barberini, at the Triton Fountain in the center of the square GPS coordinates: 41.903658 - 12.488498 Evening Tour Meeting time: 21:00 Start time: 21:15 Location: The steps of the Church of San Andrea della Valle located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina on the left-hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is adjacent to Piazza Vidoni. GPS coordinates: 41.896446 - 12.47438Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately, the tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, mobility impairments, pushchairs, or strollers.
- Appropriate dress is required to enter some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders, and backs must be covered.
- The small group nature of the tour (maximum of 20 people) means that you will be able to ask your expert guides any questions that come to mind.