Visit the Vatican City at the quietest time before the crowds descend on this private tour of St. Peter’s Basilica. Climb the dome to enjoy an Italian breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Be at the meeting point for check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time. The guide will have a sign with your surname on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The entrance timings to St. Peter's Basilica are subject to availability per each time slot. If the chosen time is not available, the next available time slot will be booked
- This activity can suffer from a 20-30 minute variation due to organizational reasons
- This activity involves 320 steps. Be prepared because when you start you cannot stop and move backward
- The Vatican City Administration has the right to close the basilica, or parts of it, with or without notice, for religious events, heavy rain, or any other reason. If closed, an alternative itinerary and a partial refund will be offered