Skip the ticket line to the Vatican Museums on a 3-hour small group tour in Rome. See one of the world’s great art collections, including Michelangelo’s magnificent Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms, and St. Peter's Basilica, the world's largest church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes. Please leave liquids and sharp items at home.
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed from 07:00-13:00 on Wednesdays due to the Papal Audience. The basilica may also be closed on 24 December and 31 December
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times inside the Vatican
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure