See Rome’s most iconic sites on this one day, value-saver tour. Skip-the-Line at the Colosseum and Roman Forum before visiting even more of the city’s most significant sites, including the Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Morning Tour: Tour commences from the 2nd floor of the Metro B (Blue Line) stop "Colosseo". Upon exiting the turnstiles of the Metro, take an immediate right to the escalator. Upstairs there is an exit, above which is a small square, this is where you will meet your tour guide. It is on a hill overlooking the Colosseum. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 09:45 Departure time: 10:00 Afternoon Tour: Near the Piazza di Spagna metro station entrance under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red ‘M’ sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Meeting time: 15:15 Departure time: 15:30Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As of August 6, 2021 all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present either a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine or negative PCR or antigen test that is no more that 48-hours old
- Green Vaccine Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats
- Please note that the Pantheon will be closed for mass on Saturday.
- Large bags or suitcases will not be permitted in the Colosseum or Roman Forum, and there are no cloakroom facilities for storage.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, stairs and hills; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that from March 7, the tour will ends at Piazza Navona and the duration of the second part of tour will be 2.5 hours.