Spend some time exploring the medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni, on a full-day tour from Rome. Enjoy visits to 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, taste Chianti and Vernaccia wines, and do sightseeing in the city centers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes. Please note that it is not permitted to visit churches in shorts and miniskirts or with uncovered shoulders.