See one of the world’s most important and largest collections of art on a private 3-hour tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica. Marvel at masterpieces of art and antiquity from the papal collection, including Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Caffe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - comfortable shoes are recommended
- When booking, please advise if you require a hotel pick-up, and provide the name and the address of your accommodation (this service is at an extra cost)
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair friendly
- It is strictly forbidden to take photographs in the Sistine Chapel
- Long items such as large umbrellas, camera stands and tripods, walking sticks (unless for disabled persons) are not allowed and are to be left at cloakrooms
- Please note that the museums' hours and closures may change due to special events taking place