Raise your glass to views of ancient Roman ruins. Explore the Via Appia on an electric bike with a guide on this 3,5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
We are at Appia Antica CafféOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- How to reach us: 660 from the Metro A "Arco di Travertino" stop Appia Antica park to the last stop in front of the bar
- The length of the tour is 12 kilometers (8 miles), 60% of which is off-road. The level is easy but it requires a minimum of cycling experience (intermediate with a child seat or child extension).
- The tour runs on carefully chosen streets, but some traffic is unavoidable to connect the Appian Way to the Aqueducts Park. In the remaining of the route (riding in the parks), there is no traffic.
- Infants up to 20kg traveling on a child seat, come on the tour free of charge
- Children up to 139cm join the tour with a child extension
- Children from 140cm and above can independently ride an E-bike
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is guaranteed in adverse weather