Walk past the long lines and get inside the Vatican Museums with skip-the-ticket-line entrance. You’ll be provided a map and a short orientation before being set free to explore the Museums and Sistine Chapel on your own.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Meet at the bottom of the steps across the street from the Entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located right next to Caffè Vaticano on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest Metro stop is Line A (Ottaviano – Musei Vaticani). Arriving by Taxi: Please notify the driver to arrive at the “Ingresso dei Musei Vaticani on Viale Vaticano” The meeting point is across the street from the museum entrance located at the Bottom of the wide staircase next to Café Vaticano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums is subject to a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Unfortunately guests in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated.
- Strollers and baby carriages cannot be accommodated.
- Tickets sell out fast and in advance. Book now to avoid disappointment.