Explore the key attractions of the Eternal City on this combination waking tour. Visit the Vatican in the afternoon, and then see some of the highlights of Rome as evening settles over the city. Enjoy live audio commentary by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
• For the first part of the combination tour, Vatican Walking Tour, meet on the corner of Viale Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV next to the flower stand at 1:30 PM • For the second part of the tour, Rome Evening Walking Tour, meet at Piazza del Popolo in front of the church Santa Maria del Popolo (located next to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum) at 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security control at the Vatican Museums.
- There is a dress code for sites in the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered for both men and women.
- St. Peter's Basilica is not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible