Walk in the footsteps of Popes and tour the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Vatican Gardens before taking a trip to the Pope’s summer residence and dining in tranquil gardens at Castel Gandolfo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your Walks Coordinator at Ristorante Da Paolo, Viale Vaticano, 104, 00165 Roma, at the corner of Via di Santamaura. The restaurant is located across the street from the walls of the Vatican, about 100 meters before the main museum entrance if you are arriving from the center of Rome. Your coordinator will be on the street corner holding a green Walks sign or just inside the doors of the restaurant. Your Walks Coordinator will accompany you into the Vatican Museums to meet your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All guests (including children) must bring ID on the day of their tour.
- Unfortunately the group tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, or for wheelchairs or strollers. Please contact the Guest Experience team to make alternative arrangements.
- Walks and Devour comply with all local government regulations; please refer to the government website in the country of your tour for the most up-to-date information.