Explore one of the world’s finest art collections on a 3-hour guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. See magnificent frescoes by Michelangelo, antiquities from Ancient Egypt, and the rooms that Raphael painted for Julius II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of the Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, on the white staircase. Your guide will be waiting with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- · Headsets are necessary for a group of more than 5 people (available at €3 per person)