Discover the beauty and history of Vatican City on this guided morning tour. Explore St Peter’s Basilica, climb the famous dome, and take in the unforgettable view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. The meeting point is at Piazza della Città Leonina, near the arches, where the square meets via di Porta Angelica. Our meeting point is located at the corner of the square, on the left-hand side, next to the kiosk. Our guide will be meeting you there with a LOVING ROME SIGN.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- FFP2 mask
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through a metal detector security check before entering the St Peter's Basilica.
- The elevators Dome only takes you to the first balcony, to climb up to the main Dome you will have to use the stairs (320 steps) which requires 20 extra minutes.
- The Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Vatican Necropoli are not part of this tour.