Uncover the history of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in the morning as you enjoy skip-the-line access. Fancy a professional semi private guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, German
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available only for hotels centrally located. Please call 24 hours before the tour starts to receive your pickup time and please be ready in your hotel lobby 45 minutes prior to assigned pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Visits inside St. Peter’s Basilica are daily, except on Wednesdays at 8:00 AM departures, where it will be replaced with a Vatican Library visit
- The basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events. In this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- This tour will end in St. Peter's Square
- This tour will visit religious sites and a dress code will be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats will be allowed
- St. Peter’s Basilica is an active religious center and is strongly influenced by liturgical ceremonies and needs. The Vatican Museums Official Tour Operator Partner is therefore not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from sudden closure of the Basilica.
- Please note that this activity is not wheelchair accessible