Go to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel on a private 3-hour guided tour of Rome and marvel at art by Michelangelo in the Basilica of St. Peter’s. See masterpieces by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Pinturicchio, Perugino and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- At your accommodation in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note: The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions the direct transfer from the Sistine Chapel to the Basilica is not allowed. A car will wait for you at the exit of the Vatican Museums
- You must not wear shorts or miniskirts and you must cover your shoulders to enter the basilicas
- Please note that there will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica and you must not bring liquids or sharp items
- The pickup service is available from accommodation in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls