Discover how the city center of Rome transforms after sunset and see how night falls over the gems of the Eternal City. You can visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Vatican Area, & Pantheon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We can pick you up from all hotels in the city centre. Please provide your hotel in the notes when you book this tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour