Take a private tour to discover a forgotten chapter of Rome's fascinating history. Explore many of the historical and social landmarks whilst learning about Europe's Oldest Jewish Community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you in front of Antico caffè del teatro di Marcello. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour with steps and staircases, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise during the booking process if any travelers have mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.