With a professional tour guide, explore the oldest European public collection of antiquities. After discovering all of the museum's highlights, don't miss the incredible views over the Roman Forum from above.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the statue of Marcus Aurelius, located in the middle of the square. Your guide will hold a sign with your name and will issue you your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- There is one elevator, but it does not serve all levels of the museum