Explore Rome with an open-top bus tour. Dive into the sights with an audio guide that is available in 8 different languages and digital guides for the Pantheon, Colosseum, and Castel S.Angelo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Join the tour at any of the stops on the IOBUS route. You can join at the stop of Via Marsala 13, located in front of Royal Santina Hotel. Bus Stops: • Terminal via Marsala (Termini station) • Largo Di Villa Peretti (in front of national Roman Museum) • Saint Mary Major Church • The Colosseum (50 meters from the entrance of Parco Palatino) • Circus Maximus (in front of Giuseppe Mazzini monument) • Venice Square • The Vatican • Spanish Steps • Barberini/Trevi FountainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- You can board the bus at any stop across the route by showing the voucher to the hostess
- Buses depart every 30 minutes from 9 AM to 7 PM
- The tours may be subjected to delays or route changes due to traffic or street restrictions