Explore Rome like a local on board a 125cc New Liberty scooter, available to rent from Termini Station for periods of 12 hours to 7 days. Access areas you wouldn’t see by tour bus, and park up in confidence with secure locks. Includes 2 helmets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Via Cavour 80, Rome, 00184 Termini Station - Santa Maria MaggioreOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must have a valid driver's license to rent the scooter and a deposit of €600 must be paid in cash or by credit card
- Without a credit card, it is possible to rent a scooter but the deposit is €600 in cash
- Past driving experience on two wheels is required
- All vehicles are insured for third-party liability. You are responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of €1600 or €600 if additional insurance is purchased at €12 per day