Learn about Rome's Jewish community and it's significance on Roman history from past to present in the former Ghetto and Trastevere district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza Trilussa, 00153 Roma RM, Italia, near the Fountain of Ponte Sisto. Please plan to arrive 5-10 min prior to commencement time. Your guide will hold a LivTours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate with a maximum of 6 participants
- The tour will end at around lunchtime. There are a number of exceptional restaurants featuring ancient Roman-Jewish kosher food in the area. Feel free to ask your guide for local recommendations