Save time and money with an optional round-trip transfer from Civitavecchia cruise terminal to Rome city center, and then climb aboard the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus to discover the best of the "Eternal City" in a day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there may be changes in frequency of departures, changes to routes, and reduction or removal of stops. Updated information can be found on the local partner's website or app.
- The hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses are wheelchair accessible, however for the shuttle buses customers are required to walk a couple of steps to board the bus
- Transfer from the Civitavecchia cruise terminal to Rome and back with ease; check-in is until 9:15 AM at the Cruise Welcome Center in Civitavecchia
- The complimentary shuttle service only operates on days when cruise ships are in port