Enjoy a fascinating introduction to the highlights of Rome on a guided tour with skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Arch of Constantine – the side furthest from the Colosseum. Your tour coordinator will meet you to the left of the Arch of Constantine. Check-in closes 15 minutes before the activity starts. Departures are on time and there are no refunds or exchanges if you arrive after the departure time. The tour coordinator will be holding a sign for Rome Group Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to the Vatican
- Large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and there is no cloakroom to store them in
- Knives and other dangerous materials will be confiscated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible