Cruise through Rome on this guided electric bike tour. Learn about famous sights such as the Coliseum, the Trajan baths, and the Villa Borghese, all without breaking a sweat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 9:15 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See the best of Rome in an eco friendly way
- Explore off-the-beaten path gems
- Learn from a local English-speaking expert guide
- Cover more ground than you would on a typical walking tour
- Local profession guide
- Electric Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via Dei Cerchi, 59 - RomeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on the tour.
- Anyone riding the bikes must be at least 5' 2" (160cm) tall.
- If your child is below 18 years old and above 5' 2", please purchase a "student (18 - 25)" ticket for them.
- We do not recommend this e-bike tour for those above 250 lbs (114 kg) or have poor balance.
- This tour stays mostly on side streets with low traffic. However, the tour is designed for those who already feel very comfortable on a bike in an urban enviornment.