Weave through the traffic in Rome like a local with a Vespa 125cc Primavera rental. Discover the highlights and hidden gems in Rome with a convenient 24-hour scooter rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
To get to the shop from Termini station/Metro A Repubblica station, walk towards Piazza Della Repubblica and turn right towards Via Cernaia. Take the first left towards Via Pastrengo. Take the first right towards Via Venti Settembre and take the first left to Via Aureliana. You will find the shop at number 61. From Metro A Barberini station/ Via Veneto / Via Buoncompagni - Look for Via Sallustiana, located just across the street (a 5-minute walk from Barberini station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please be sure to have enough experience riding an automatic scooter