Join this tour to tick off all the must-see locations in Rome in just one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A TWO PART TOUR: AM MEETING POINT: 8:30am Via Sebastiano Veniero 19 Tour departs promptly at 8:45am. Across the street from the Vatican Museum entrance you will see a broad staircase leading down. At the bottom of the stairs, turn right. Number 19 is a few steps ahead where an ItaliaTours representative will be waiting for you. Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/ZtNY3GCYFy8zbCN29 PM MEETING POINT 2:45pm: Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the Colosseo Metro Station Tour departs promptly at 3:00pm. Metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo". Once inside the Colosseo Metro station main level, take the escalator or walk up the steps to the upper level, exit the station onto Largo Gaetano Agnesi and look for a representative holding a WHEN IN ROME TOURS / ITALIA TOURS sign. link: https://goo.gl/maps/25N5LNLSfjmEG3V47Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Dress code for all tours entering the Vatican: Shoulders and knees must be covered for both men, women, and children. No refunds will be given if entry is refused due to lack of appropriate dress. No knives, weapons, or sharp objects will be permitted inside
- Bags/Luggage: Large backpacks or bags will not be allowed inside the Colosseum. There is no bag check area available, therefore please no not bring any large bags with you to the Colosseum. At the Vatican Museums there is a cloakroom where guests can store baggage and pick it up at the end of the tour